Makes 4 servings (1/2 fish fillet per serving)
For Spice Mix:
- ¾ tsp. paprika
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 (6 oz.) white fish fillets (tilapia, cod, sole, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ large avocado, small diced
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Large butter leaf lettuce leaves (about 2 leaves per wrap)
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and small diced
- Shake spices together until combined in a small container with a fitted lid.
- Cut fish fillets lengthwise, making four pieces. Sprinkle half of the spice mixture over fish fillets evenly, flip the fillets, and sprinkle with remaining spice mixture.
- Add olive oil to pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add fish fillets. Cook on one side for about 3-4 minutes until a light brown crust starts to form. Flip and finish cooking the fish on the other side for 3-4 minutes until flaky.
- To build lettuce wraps, layer 2 pieces of butter leaf lettuce on top of each other. Add fish and top with avocado, baby tomatoes, and mango. Serve hot and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 176 calories, 6.9 g fat, 16.7g protein, 13.1 g carbohydrate (10 g available carbohydrate), 3.1 g fiber, 90 mg sodium.
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy