Makes 1 serving
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ¼ cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp milk (1%)
- 1 (6 inch) whole grain tortilla
- 1 oz shredded cheddar cheese (about ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup sliced tomato
- Heat oil in a small frypan over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus and garlic. Cook until asparagus is starting to soften, about 3-5 minutes.
- Whisk together egg with milk and add to asparagus in pan. Stir continuously until eggs are set.
- Transfer mixture to a tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and add fresh tomato slices.
- Fold tortillas tightly to enclose filling. Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 306 calories, 19 g fat, 15 g protein, 20 g carbohydrate (18 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 329 mg sodium.
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 2 fat