Cabbage Mushroom Stir-Fry
Makes 3 servings (2 cups per serving)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Heat oil in a medium fry pan over medium heat. Add the green onions, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cabbage. Cook until vegetables are tender crisp, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and water. Cook until sauce begins to thicken, about 4 minutes. Add lime juice just before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 88 calories, 5 g fat, 3 g protein, 10 g carbohydrate (7 g available carbohydrate), 3 g fibre, 215 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 4 vegetables, 1 fat