Makes 3 servings (2 small cakes per serving)
- 1 can chunk crab meat, drained
- ½ cup cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. red pepper, chopped very small
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, chopped
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cook the cauliflower until soft, about 6 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is cooked, drain and put into a large bowl. Slightly mash the cauliflower so there is still some texture. Add the rest of the ingredients except the canola oil and mix well.
- Form the crab mixture into puck shape, about 4 Tbsp. per patty.
- Lay the crab pucks onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper then drizzle the canola oil over the cakes.
- Bake for 10 minutes each side, 20 minutes total.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 116 calories, 5 g fat, 8 g protein, 10 g carbohydrate (8 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 1 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy