Makes 4 servings (1 ½ cups Per serving)
- 4 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 can (170 g) crab meat, drained
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 sheet of nori, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp wasabi powder
- 4 tbsp pickled ginger
- Add cauliflower to food processor and pulse until the size of rice.
- Steam on the stove top or in the microwave until softened.
- Warm the rice vinegar with salt and sugar and pour over cauliflower rice while the cauliflower is still hot. Spread out onto a baking sheet and allow to cool.
- Once cool, divide cauliflower rice into four bowls.
- Garnish each bowl with crab, cucumber, avocado, sesame seeds, nori and green onion, dividing equally.
- Combine mayo with wasabi and drizzle over each bowl, and garnish with pickled ginger.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 169 calories, 9 g fat, 8 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate (9 g available carbohydrate), 6 g fibre, 346 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 protein, 2 vegetables, 1 fat