Makes 4 servings (1 ½ cups Per serving)
- 4 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 can crab meat, drained
- 2 cups cucumber, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 sheet of nori, shredded
- 2 green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. wasabi powder
- 4 Tbsp. pickled ginger
- Place cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until the size of rice.
- Steam on the stove top or in the microwave until softened.
- Warm the rice vinegar with salt and sugar and pour over cauliflower rice while the cauliflower is still hot. Spread out onto a baking sheet and allow to cool.
- Once cool, split the cauliflower rice into four bowls.
- Garnish each bowl with ¼ of crab, cucumber, avocado, sesame seeds, nori and green onion.
- Combine mayo with wasabi and drizzle over each bowl, and garnish with some pickled ginger
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 169 calories, 9 g fat, 8 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate (9 g available carbohydrate), 6 g fibre, 346 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 0 grains and starch, 1 proteins, 2 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy