- 1¼ cups graham crackers, broken
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 1 envelope (7 g) unflavoured gelatin
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 can (300 mL) low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crackers, butter, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Transfer mixture to a 9 inch pie pan and press into bottom and sides.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cold water and gelatin in a small saucepan and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Once gelatin is softened, heat mixture over low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine lime zest, lime juice, yogurt and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk to combine. Whisk in gelatin mixture.
- Gently pour the lime mixture into pie pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 261 calories, 4 g fat, 12 g protein, 46 g carbohydrate (46 g available carbohydrate), 0 g fibre, 194 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 3 grains, 2 proteins, 1 fat