- 1 ¼ cup graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavoured gelatin
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 can skim condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Combine graham crackers, butter, sugar and salt into a food processor and pulse until broken down and well combined.
- Pour into a pie pan and press into bottom and sides.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Put cold water and gelatin into a small saucepan and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Once gelatin is softened, put pot on the burner and cook on low until the gelatin is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Take off heat.
- Combine zest and juice from the limes into a medium-sized bowl and mix in Greek yogurt, condensed milk and gelatin mixture.
- Gently pour the lime mixture into the crusted pie pan and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 261 calories, 4 g fat, 12 g protein, 46 g carbohydrate (46 g available carbohydrate), 0 g fibre, 194 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 3 grains and starch, 2 proteins, 0 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy