Maple Mustard Salmon
Makes 4 servings (4 oz. fillet per serving)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 4 salmon fillets (5 oz. each)
- Whisk together maple syrup, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl, then pour into a plastic resealable bag.
- Add salmon fillets and seal bag while pressing out extra air in the bag. Marinate for 1-2 hours in the fridge or 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place marinated salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 255 calories, 12 g fat, 30 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate (4 g available carbohydrate), 0 g fibre, 157 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 4 proteins