Makes 4 servings (4 oz. salmon fillet per serving)
- 4 servings of salmon (~5 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. grainy mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Whisk maple syrup, lemon juice and grainy mustard and pour into a plastic bag.
- Add the salmon fillets and seal while pushing out extra air in the bag. Allow to marinate for 1-2 hours in the fridge or 30 mins at room temperature.
- When the salmon is almost done marinating, preheat the oven to 400 °F. Place the marinated salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the salmon flakes with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 255 calories, 12.2 g fat, 30.3 g protein, 4.0 g carbohydrate (3.9 g available carbohydrate), 0.1 g fibre, 157 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 4 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy