Makes 4 servings (2 cups per serving)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, peeled and minced
- 6 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. tamari (reduced sodium)
- 2 Tbsp. miso paste (reduced sodium)
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 cups shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups broccolini, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 2 cups buckwheat soba noodles
- In a pot, combine ginger, water, tamari and miso paste, bring to a boil, then reduce and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in another pot and sauté the mushrooms and broccolini until starting to soften.
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions.
- Combine ¼ of the broth, vegetables, noodles into a bowl. Garnish with an egg, sliced in half and a sprinkle of green onion.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 235 calories, 11 g fat, 14 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate (18 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 1502 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 1 grains and starch, 1 proteins, 2 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy