No Bake Apple Oat Energy Bites
Makes 15 servings (2 bites per serving)
- ¾ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup natural nut butter
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until mixture comes together and starts to form a ball.
- Using 2 tbsp at a time, gently shape into balls.
- Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Leftovers may be frozen in a airtight container for up to 6 months.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 109 calories, 5 g fat, 4 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate (12 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 2 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 fat