Makes 6 servings (1½ cups per serving)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 12 strawberries, diced
- 1 large ripe mango, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine blueberries, strawberries, mango, mint, hemp hearts, walnuts and quinoa.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt and maple syrup. Pour over the fruit and quinoa right before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note: This salad may be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. To make ahead, combine all ingredients except the yogurt mixture. Drizzle yogurt mixture over each portion right before serving.