Makes 1 serving
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ¼ cup mushrooms, chopped
- ½ Tbsp. ginger, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock – low sodium
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup zucchini, spiralized on the smallest setting
- ¼ cup purple cabbage, sliced thin
- ¼ cup spinach, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, sliced
- 1 egg, hard boiled
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Heat sesame oil in a pot on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken or vegetable stock and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini noodles and cabbage and allow to simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with spinach, carrots, green onion, egg and lime juice. Add cubed chicken or tofu for an extra protein garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 205 calories, 10 g fat, 10 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate (19 g available carbohydrate), 3 g fibre, 613 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 0 grains and starch, 1 proteins, 4 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy