Makes 4 servings(1 halibut fillet per serving)
- 4 halibut fillets, (5 oz. each)
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh sage
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In an oven-safe pan, heat canola oil on medium-high heat.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper.
- Sear both sides of the fish for about 2 minutes each.
- Add sage leaves and garlic.
- Place into the oven for 5 minutes, until fish is flaky.
- Remove from the oven, and remove fish from pan.
- Add white wine, butter and lemon juice to the garlic and sage that remain in the pan and simmer gently.
- Pour sauce over fish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 218 calories, 11.0 g fat, 30.0 g protein, 2.0 g carbohydrate (1 g available carbohydrate), 1.0 g fibre, 263 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain and starch, 4 protein, 0 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy