Makes 4 servings (3/4 cup per serving)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cup asparagus, diced into 1” pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 can salmon (4 oz.), drained
- ¼ cup tomato, diced
- ¼ cup green onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Dash of salt
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar or Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In an oven-safe pan, heat oil over medium heat and add asparagus.
- Let cook for 2-3 minutes. While cooking, whisk together eggs, salmon, tomato, green onion, milk, pepper and salt in a medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over the asparagus and let cook for 3 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the top of the frittata with the shredded cheese. Move pan to the oven and let finish cooking for 5-7 minutes, until frittata is set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 192 calories, 11.9 g fat, 17.1 g protein, 4.6 g carbohydrate (2.9 g available carbohydrate), 1.7 g fibre, 292 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy