Makes 7 servings (1 muffin per serving)
- 3 large celery stalks, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup, onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup of 1% milk
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 (170 g) cans salmon, drained
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- In a small skillet, sauté celery and onion in olive oil until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs, eggs, milk, salt, pepper with celery mixture.
- Crumble salmon into mixture and combine.
- Stir in dill, then fill greased muffin tin with mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
*Meal prep tip: Make ahead of time and freeze for up to three months. Great to thaw and have for a quick lunch or snack.
Nutritional analysis per muffin: 165 calories, 9.1 g fat, 12.5 g protein, 8.2 g carbohydrate (7.2 g available carbohydrate), 1.0 g fibre, 363 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy