Makes 1 serving
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk (1%)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ cup diced seeded tomato
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp canola oil
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Add garlic, tomato and chopped basil leaves.
- Heat oil in a medium fry pan over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring gently, just until set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 230 calories, 16 g fat, 15 g protein, 7 g carbohydrates (6 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fiber, 143 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 proteins, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk of your choice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium tomato, seeds scooped out, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Whisk together eggs with milk. Add garlic, tomato and chopped basil leaves.
- Scramble ingredients in an oiled pan over medium heat until set. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 170 calories, 10.5 g fat, 13.7 g protein, 7 g carbohydrates (5.9 g available carbohydrate), 1.1 g fiber, 426 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy