Makes 6 Servings (1 slice per serving)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup onions, diced
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- 8 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- In an oven-proof pan, heat olive oil on medium high heat. Add onions and cook until soft, around 8 minutes.
- Add asparagus and tomatoes. Continue cooking for 5 minutes, until the asparagus is soft and the tomatoes begin to burst. Add arugula and allow to wilt.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs with milk, salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and lightly stir until eggs start to set. Stir in goat cheese.
- Transfer pan to the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 145 calories, 9 g fat, 11 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate (3 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 158 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 0 grains and starch, 1 protein, 1 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy