Spring Vegetable Frittata
Makes 6 Servings (1 slice per serving)
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tbsp milk (1%)
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs with milk, salt and pepper and whisk together. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe pan over medium high heat. Add onions and cook until soft, about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Add asparagus and tomatoes. Cook until asparagus is tender crisp and the tomatoes begin to burst, about 4 – 5 minutes. Add arugula and cook just until wilted.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and lightly stir until eggs begin to set. Stir in goat cheese.
- Transfer pan to the oven and cook until eggs are set, about 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 145 calories, 9 g fat, 11 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate (3 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 158 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fat