Makes 4 servings (1 patty per serving)
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seed
- 5 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup wild rice, cooked
- ½ cup brown rice, cooked
- ¼ cup corn, cooked
- ¼ cup black beans, cooked
- ¼ cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- ¼ cup lentils, cooked
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine water with ground flax seeds and let sit 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine all other ingredients and mix by hand in a bowl. Add in flax mixture. Continue to mix.
- Take half of the mixture and blend in food processor or blender till chunky and pasty. Place back into bowl and combine with other unblended half. Form 4 patties.
- Bake in oven on baking sheet at for 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 124 calories, 4.1 g fat, 5.4 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate (12.9 g available carbohydrate), 5.1 g fibre, 66 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy