Makes 3 servings (2 cups per serving)
- 1 small zucchini, peel on
- 1 medium potato (or about 1 cup shredded)
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 1 egg
- Shred zucchini and potato into a medium-size bowl. Using a clean dish towel or paper towel, squeeze as much of the moisture out of the zucchini and potato as you can.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients to the bowl. Mix together until well-blended.
- Generously grease a muffin tin. Divide batter into 6 cups. Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Let cool 1-2 minutes, then gently remove tots from muffin tin. Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 141 calories, 4.7 g fat, 6.3 g protein, 19 g carbohydrate (16.9 g available carbohydrate), 2.1 g fibre, 271 mg sodium.
My Viva Servings: 1 protein, 0 fat, 1 grain, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 dairy